Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008



Reflecting back on our time with Lynne & Steve, Sean & Libby, Brian & Jeni and all the little munchkins I find myself wishing that I could turn back the clock for a second chance to enjoy every minute together again. Although we were only able to share 4 brief days together, Tom and I will forever enjoy the memories and traditions shared with the gang. A special thank you to Lynne and Steve for making this possible :)

Our sweet little man as he enjoys a relaxing evening watching TV.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

nice crop job on that booby photo!! ha ha...awesome pics! I didn't get any of Taylor on Christmas morning in her dress...so cute!

Julie said...

It look like you had such a good time. The picture of Jenny eating the scotch stew is a riot!

Lynne said...

Fun Times and good memories!