Monday, December 8, 2008

Tom called me at work today to remind me to leave the office early today because a "huge" snow storm is headed our way. They are expecting up to 12 inches between this afternoon and tomorrow evening and the freeway gets crazy when storms hit. So anyway I went online to check the weather radar and Jason who sits in the next cubical went to show me how to get a close up on the map. He was eating his lunch at the time and I notice this plastic thing on his desk... "what is that" I asked and he explained that its a wrap for his sandwich. They come in different colors and patterns and keep his sandwich very fresh.

OK you tree huggers go check it out - it's good for the environment and you'll save on having to buy zip lock bags! http://www.wrap-n-mat.com/Wrapnmat-Works-i-7.html

No comments: