Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow Day



I am so glad that I'm not working in Appleton today (a 45 minute drive south) after waking to a yard full of snow. One of our very nice neighbors plowed our driveway this morning. I think it was Ken so when he gets home from work today Ryan and I will take him a plate of cookies as a thank you. I have an appointment today at the college to meet with a counselor to discuss a few potential educational interests of mine. We have so many decisions to make so we are looking at all our options. Anyway I should get cracking on my work so we have time to take Ryan out to play in the snow - it's a beautiful :)


This past Sunday I went to a cookie exchange at Robin's. We where required to make 9 dozen cookies to exchange which I couldn't have done it without Jessie's help. We worked on the cookies Friday night and I actually fell asleep as the last batch was cooking - thank goodness Jess was here to make sure they didn't burn. The cookies are coconut macaroons and I added green food coloring and dipped them in chocolate for a little extra festive zip - they were quite yummy.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Those do look scrump-diddly-umptious!

Lynne said...

Yum - if you have a moment, post the recipe. We are up to our ying-yangs in snow too! But I get to wear my cute new boots:)

Jeni said...

I love macaroons! I miss snow, I hope this christmas brings snow for us!