Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wicked


Two weekends ago Tom and I went to see Wicked at the Performing Arts Center and it was awesome. I loved the story line and Glinda the good witch was hilarious. I am so thankful that we got the tickets before Ryan was born otherwise there is no way we would have been able to justify this over a car seat or a jog stroller - it's funny how all your priorities change after bringing a sweet baby into this world.

Anyway, this was the second time Tom and I went out alone which was a huge deal. Lois and Jim were wonderful in taking Ryan for the evening so I was able to relax and enjoy our time out knowing he was in good hands!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I LOVE WICKED!! I am glad you liked it. With kids, it is super hard to justify doing things for yourself when you know a stroller, or new shoes or new clothes have to be bought for little.

myblondeboys said...

Way to get out for a night just for you and Tom, Bon!! Glad you guys had fun! Take soon! Miss you! Love you lots!