Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun in Canada

Although we just got home yesterday, our trip to Canada seemed like a million days ago. We had such a great time with Lynne and Steve and were even able to spend a few days with Libby and Sean and their cute little family. Monday we had fun shopping for hours. Prior to shopping we had an amazing lunch at one of Lynne's favorite restaurants which is now one of my favorites. We had a delicious salad with lettuce wraps and yummy bread served with a hummus spread - yum!

Lynne added product to Ryan's hair to spike it up for a fresh sassy new look. Ryan had so much fun all week with Nana Lynne :)
Tuesday we went to Aunt Marilyn's (my dad's sister) for a yummy lunch. I sure love Aunt Marilyn, she is always full of energy and so much fun to be around. As you can see Ryan took to her right away and felt right at home.
After lunch with Aunt Marilyn we went to the pet store to get food for Sasha. As we were leaving the pet store we drove past the movie theater when Lynne asked if I wanted to see what was playing. She thought with Ryan fast asleep we should take advantage of this time. We decided to go see "He's just not that in to you". While Lynne was out getting some yummy treats I tried to get a picture of us in front of the movie screen however it didn't work out very well. The flash on the camera was blinding and although I took several shots keeping your eyes open is absolutely impossible. I really enjoyed the movie especially after Ryan fell fast asleep in his car seat. I can't even remember the last time I went to a movie - it's been years - thanks Lynne!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

How fun! I love Aunt Marilyn too. She always puts on good lunches when nieces come to town. How fun.

saltysista said...

Oh how fun! Wish we could have been up there too. Was that movie any good? Seriously it looks like Ryan is wearing contacts...his eyes are so blue and amazing!