Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Flight Home

I am really blessed with a little boy with such a sweet soul. We spent the entire day traveling to get home and he didn't make a peep until the last 30 minutes of our trip. The flight attendant was great in moving the man next to us so Ryan could have his own seat. Once we were in the air I fed him breakfast as he watched a children's movie. He actually sat still for over an hour watching the move - it was amazing.

I was so sad to leave, spending time with Lynne and the rest of the family made me realize just how important they are and how wonderful like would be if we lived closer. Maybe sometime soon....



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

I enjoyed all the pictures. The one of Libby wiping her tears made me cry. How fun that she's having another girl! I was jealous about Joey's. I used to work there and I LOVE it!!!! And Ryan is so cute and big sitting on the airplane all by himself with the headphones on. CUTE!

Lynne said...

What a good little boy and a great traveler too! Oh and by the way, we're going to Joey's again today! Yum!