Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana

Today is a special day - Happy Birthday Lynne! We celebrate your day and send you lots of hugs and kisses. We have so many things to be grateful for and your love and kindness is at the top of that list.
You have given me the joy of knowing my mother through sharing your personal experiences which is priceless but equally you have filled a void as Nana that will be cherished forever. You recently mentioned a poem that you heard and enjoyed called "The Dash". You are such an amazing person and your example alone makes me want to be a better person and be proud of how I spend my dash. Thank you for the blessing of your love - Happy Birthday :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeni said...

She is great isn't she!?! and I can not believe how much hair Ryan has!