Monday, November 10, 2008

Now who wouldn't want to kiss those juicy lips? The past few weeks have been very stressful with the thought of having to go back to work. Daycare is only available on a part time basis which I guess is a blessing in that I won't have to leave Ryan cold turkey. I won't have to worry about full time until January19th :)This weekend I was able to spend time with friends. Friday night Lois came over for dinner, a nice roaring fire in the fireplace and some good old fashion girl talk. It's been far too long... Saturday Deborah and I went for lunch at Panera (just opened here in town - yum) and walked through the mall. We didn't do any damage, which was good, but being that the weather has dropped to the 30s walking outside just isn't an option. Deborah and I could sit in a cardboard box and still have fun and find something to talk about - I think that is a sign of a true friend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE Panera! They don't have any in Utah yet, but I'm sure one will pop up here eventually!

Lynne said...

That picture is ADORABLE!! Does he still have blue eyes?

Proud Momma said...

AH...I lost your contact info...actually I can't get into that email account...can you email it to me again at jellybeanhaslam@Hotmail.com

thanks!