Monday, August 24, 2009

1 Year Photo's



So everyone needs a one year photo right? Well I think someone forgot to tell me that the older the child gets the more challenging the experience gets. I have no idea how they got this shot with Ryan wearing the hat. I think it was on for about .02 seconds before he whipped it off and flung it across the room. Between a 1 year old and Bailey who wanted to sniff everything, Tom and I were running around the studio like crazy sweaty chickens. You can't tell but we had strategically placed little puppy treats in Ryan's pockets to keep Bailey from running off which I guess helped a tad. All in all the pictures turned out darling and the ones with Bailey will be forever cherished. These two have become the best of friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: