Monday, October 13, 2008

Yep, that's right the Packer's played and won yesterday which is why Tom is wearing the Jersey. I'm glad we took these pictures so Ryan will have something to remember his first pumpkin patch since he slept through the entire day. We are still working on sleeping more then 3 hours at a time during the night with very little luck. I've read and been told that I need to let him cry himself back to sleep but hearing him cry makes me physically sick - I just can't do it...

Today, Ryan had his first photo shoot and our family shot taken for this years Christmas card. We have been blessed with an angel for a son, he was perfect for 1 & 1/2 hours of pictures, three wardrobe changes and a huge sloppy kiss from his big brother Bailey. We found a woman who loves to take pictures as a hobby, who is extremely reasonable in price and gives you all the original pictures on disk. She was able to get some great shots which I can't wait to post on our blog.

As I begin coming out of the big cloud of no sleep I realized my leave from work is 2/3rds over and we haven't taken advantage of my time off so Tom and I are trying to get ourselves organized to take a road trip to Utah. If we can get coverage for Tom's business we will try and leave after the game on Sunday. It would be so wonderful to spend time with my family but also a great time to network and get a lay of the land. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Ryan and his sweet cousin Katie.

Our friends Kevin, Brooklyn and Shelly at the pumpkin farm.

Cousin Jacob helping Ryan out with a little snack while Daisy looks on waiting for her turn. Also shown is Ryan's favorite toy Giraffe "GiGi"

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Proud Momma said...

is that huge pumpkin real or is that a dumb question?

Jeni said...

holy crap that pumpkin is HUGE! Cute pictures!! Bon you look really good! I am glad you are getting SOME sleep!! Hey, call me again I lost your number AGAIN. Brian erased it off of the board I wrote it on this time. Sorry!

Lynne said...

Bonnie, such cute pictures, and you are looking great! Love your hair! Can't wait to see the family pictures too!

Wishing for the West Coast said...

The pumpkin is real and they sell for about $350 each. You could make some serious pumpkin pies from one of those bad boys :)